ep82 black interior

Right guys im looking for a black interior for my gt as at the moment i have the blue and i dont like it, just think black looks a lot nicer and neeter basially i want...... black dash, both the parts dowh by the gear stick, door cards (front, middle and rear), a,b and c pillars, rubber seals to go round the doors and windows on the inside and the seat belts and belt clips

thanks

craig

sanchez

Member +
Black interior mate? is that the one that comes in the mk3 gt? or mk2?

as for dash and pillar trims etc they are the same colour through the range i think, greyish...

Jay

Admin
I'm guessing you got a mk1 with blue plastics mate?

If you source the plastics from a mk2 or mk3 they will be dark grey. The fabrics will still be blue unless you use the optional Recaro stuff which looks sweet as it's black and grey.

Jay

I'm guessing you got a mk1 with blue plastics mate?

If you source the plastics from a mk2 or mk3 they will be dark grey. The fabrics will still be blue unless you use the optional Recaro stuff which looks sweet as it's black and grey.

Jay

dont supose you have a drivers side door handel in the blue plastics do ya?? along with the rear pasanger side card and the rear plastics that go into the boot and round the top of the suspention struts??