EP82 Turbo in a Reflect

perreau

Member +
Hi,

I am buying a Starlet Reflet soon, but i have already ordered an EP82 GT halfcut.

Will i be able to convert the Reflet to GT without any problems please?

Will i need other parts? Like bonnet etc?

regards,

Luc

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
i beleive there to different models, the swap can be done, u need the wiring loom out of the gt and an fmic and all should be well.

Deano

Banned
A reflet is an ep91 a gt is an ep82 why would you want to convert a reflet to an older model gt? It would be cheaper to buy a glanza imo

perreau

Member +
i have the GT already on order cause i was gonna put it into a starlet EP81. But i got a good deal on the reflect so im lookin into the options.

That is why i am asking you guys here.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
you should be ok with the conversion you'll need the loom and engine ancileries, you should PM Dub7evn on this site he did a simular conversion

perreau

Member +
yeah, its suppose to be coming with body parts too

25-10-07_1342.jpg

25-10-07_1339.jpg

25-10-07_1343.jpg

perreau

Member +
This is in Malaysia, but i am in Seychelles, we import these things from either Singapore or Malaysia ;)

CONDOMEN

Fresh Recruit
Hi mate

hows the project going? Yes an ep82 4efte willl fit an ep91, but the wirring
will be different. You will have to mod the combination switch and the emergancy. There will be some other mods as well but mainly to the wirring.

perreau

Member +
dd

Hi, actually your timing is great. My half cut was delivered yesterday and my mechanic will hopefully start the conversion today.

I got an EP82 quadlight halfcut to be fitted into and EP82 '95 Gi

comments?

regards,

Luc

morpheus

Member +
hi there
there wont be any problem ,i got a mate here in mauritius who did this conversion.
just use the gt [ep 82]wiring and ecu and ull be fine....:rockon: