*****EP91+ EP82 Carbon Bonnets £450 - GROUP BUY*****

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Hi guys,

Pending interest I would like to start a group buy for these awesome Carbon Fibre bonnets for the EP91 Glanza V and EP8s Starlet GT Turbo. Most of you guys will be familiar with these bonnets as they have been around a while now and are of the highest quality and fitment. I only have the catalog pic now but I will try and get sone better pics shortly however I can assure you you will not be disappointed!

Glanza2.jpg

We need to get 5 members who will be required to pay in advance so we can get the pallet loaded and sent across for us. The price for these if we can get 5 is £450. These will be on our website at an RRP of £520.00 so there is a good saving to be had here on an item that is not ofter discounted so dont miss out! Delivery to the Uk is then £20.00 or they can be collected from us in person.

Cheers

Mike - Monster Motorsport

Last edited:

ZEP 082

Member +
no they are don't come with a removable scoop unfortunately. the scoop is like moulded with the rest of the bonnet from underneath. i don't know if mike can order them with a removable scoop though. just a thought. had one of them on my glanza and i can vouch for their quality and fitment. very light compared to stock.

Rumel786

Member +
by any chance do they make ones with reverse scoops?as with a fmic i want a reverse one!good price and will definately be interested in this pending when deposit is required.

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Im looking into the removeable scoop query and Glanza S question as I would also love one of those but I have not seen them on the market so am not overly hopeful!

Mike

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Right guys. At the oment this is going to be for bonnets with scoops only Im afraid. The Glanza S bonnet is a possibility for the future but I would need a OE bonnet to send of so a mould can be made so not something thats going to be available quickly.

Regarding these bonnets - Im being told that the existing scoop is needed to be used which I was a bit annoyed at at first but then it means they can be used with aftermarket reverse scoops and would even look cool with a body coloured scoop in the middle.

Mike

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Good stuff. I may even have a sample one sent over first to ensure its spot on and get better pics for myself.

1. madman