ep91 indiglo dials

• Thread starter Deleted member 4383
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4383

hey!

just wondering if you can still do these? looking a set but cant see them on your site!

cheers

sanchez

Member +
What actually comes with the dial kit??

I bought one from ebay a while ago and all i seem to have is the dials with the plug connecters....

And from a convo i was having with Rumel, i should have 2 extra parts??
A circuit board type thing that the dials plug into?? and a switch to adjust the the lighting with??

Can anyone help?

bucketep91

Member +
i got them from a guy on ebay shop name was MY Garage, got in touch with the guy ad he stayed a few miles from where i live. gave me them for 45 quid. shit, flimsy and cheaply made dials but they do look good at night

Gryzor

Admin
worth using the screws on the dials to attach these , I didn't need any double sided tape...
IMG_1140.jpg

sanchez

Member +
What actually comes with the dial kit??

I bought one from ebay a while ago and all i seem to have is the dials with the plug connecters....

And from a convo i was having with Rumel, i should have 2 extra parts??
A circuit board type thing that the dials plug into?? and a switch to adjust the the lighting with??

Can anyone help?

anyone shed some light on the above^^^ :D

Rumel786

Member +
Nice one Rum, may still take them if i ever get round to selling tho low milage clocks i bought lol

unfortunately a local gt is taking them bud :( sorry

but il take some clear pics of everything i was referring to as per our chat in the chat room

Rumel786

Member +
i didnt get the transformer with my dial kit?
Just the dials with the plugs on the end....

Well bud thats what i was referring to thats missing on your kit!

also a little switch which lets you change the brightness level etc is missing also