HKS Actuator
FMIC
FPR
Boost Controller
Tubalar Manifold
De-cat
Full HKS Exhaust system
HKS FCD

I wanna aim for around 220bhp really.....but with the above mods how much BHP do you think ill get approx? plus will i need a Emanage ECU? or will standard ECU be ok?

Iain@CRD

Lifer
To get more power out of her you would need uprated management really.

Id expect around 190+ with those mods.

Sparky

Member +
I would say around 190hp.

You wont need an ECU aslong as the FPR has been set up properly but a decent piggy back will give you a extra few ponies and should see the 200mark then.

Have you not had it on the rollers?

ktl

Member +
i got a tongs im at 186 @ 1 bar but i didnt have a full system or a decent boost controller. i do now have the following and a jam ecu ready to fitted so hopefully i should be at 200:)

but theres dyno printouts off people achieving over 210-200 with emanagement on a tongs.

and its only 450

GT_Chris

Member +
i got a tongs im at 186 @ 1 bar but i didnt have a full system or a decent boost controller. i do now have the following and a jam ecu ready to fitted so hopefully i should be at 200:)

but theres dyno printouts off people achieving over 210-200 with emanagement on a tongs.

and its only 450

Thats a good price then i seen a hybrid for sale for £650ish

Though i need mine set up on a RR cause its slower then a mk5 fiesta Zetec S atm :(

CMR

Member +
Something seriously wrong then, I used to have a zetec s and they are a hell of a lot slower than a stock GT / Glanza!

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
if your gunna buy all that stuff you may as well td04 it !

amen to that.

much cheaper to get a td04..

youl get more power out of it..

anything goes wrong just replace or rebuild.. unlike a ct9 hybrid wont be cheaper then a td04 to rebuild.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
195 max with a hybird ct9 thats about it should get a tdo4 lad seems to do the job awhole lot better:haha::haha:

CMR

Member +
I think personally you need to do a bit more research into the cars and especially mods before you go jumping in at the deep end.
Especially if your car has a problem at the moment.