Evo 5 rally car stolen

Chris@CCM

Member +
Evo 5 rally car stolen

This is a message from the owner:

We need your help urgently to through the airwaves to try to trace our rally car.

It is an EVO 5 White with red and Kellys rallysport over it.

Reg S754UNE
Stolen from Kircubbin Co Down in the early hours of this morning

If anyone has any information could they contact Newtownards police or Stephen kelly on 07734872805

Much appreciate your help with this, we dont have much to rally on and this being stolen means the end of our rallying - its as simple as that... I am sure you will help

Thanks

Ann Taggart & Stephen Kelly
New%20Year%20Stages%202007%20-%209th%20overall%20Stephen%20Kelly.JPG

white-ep82

Member +
best of luck with finding it....looks a beast!!

something tells me it will be stripped for parts which would be a real shame!

L900CMC

Member +
Why cant people jus leave things alone that doesnt belong to them,as ive said before every time thieves are caught stealing cut a hand off and they wont do it a third time,hope it turns up

glanov

Fresh Recruit
Why cant people jus leave things alone that doesnt belong to them,as ive said before every time thieves are caught stealing cut a hand off and they wont do it a third time,hope it turns up

Very true lol

probably heading south for stripping witch is sad!! hope it turns up for the riteful owner!!

Dingle

Member +
Theres some scum out in this world, my mate had £20,000 worth of copper wire nicked off his building site the other day. I know it aint a car or any help to you, just shows what people are out there

Ann T

Fresh Recruit
Yes PSNI know and yes it was driven away caught on CCTV in Kircubbin and driving through NEWTOWNARDS

L900CMC

Member +
Any news on this? Too many of these threads never have a good ending so would be nice too see a result for a change,especially if as said its gona end your rallying, another bump aswell

karen

Fresh Recruit
Stolen Evo 9 on 24th May 2008 in Dungannon/Coalisland

Evo 9 rally car stolen from McNulty Motors on Sat 24th May at 11pm. It is green and white with McNulty writing. Also aluminium trailor and rally parts stolen. Seems strange that so many Evo's are getting stolen. Any information pls call Enda on 07801644688

Jay

Admin
Christ not another one, that's definite targeting for parts. I sure hope somebody somewhere can help find these cars.

gv1.3

Admin
If I was to build something that I thought might get stolen I would fit a tracking device on it.

I have deployed many of these solutions with companies on their vehicles and equipment in the past and they are not at all expensive if you go for a simple one.

Jay

Admin
I've started marking all of my parts and modifications now so as I stand a better chance of tracing stuff that goes missing.

Sad but true that nowdays you need to consider such things..:(

Glanza-V

Banned
Hope u catch them , or get the car back in one piece

What Happend to insurance Companies who actually said

"we wont insure an evo without a TRACKER fitted"