Evo 7 recaros and Cruise bonnet (Glanza)

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Both these parts are only available if standard replacement parts are available in exchange, other wise they will stay on the car when it's sold!

For sale: Evo 7 recaros

Item Condition: Excellent condition

Price and price conditions: £400 plus fees and a pair of standard glanza seats

Extra Info: Evo 7 recaros on the original rails with glanza feet welded on so these will bolt straight in. These are brilliant seats with narrow bases unlike some recaros so they hold you very well, they also match the standard interior. The bolsters are all firm and not sagging, no rips or dodgy stains. A vent cover on the back of one of the seats is missing as shown in the photo other than that these are awesome!

As mentioned I need a pair of standard front seats in exchange for these and would rather not post them!

Pictures:

Contact Details: pm or reply here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only but I will meet up within a reasonable distance

For sale: Genuine Glanza Cruise Bonnet

Item Condition: Good condition, some stone chips and a slight crack on the very edge of the bonnet (not visible when fitted)

Price and price conditions: £350 plus fees and a standard black glanza bonnet

Extra Info: Rare genuine black cruise bonnet, complete with vent cover and aerolock catches, made from FRP so silly light.

Pictures:

Contact Details: pm or reply here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only but I will meet up within a reasonable distance