Exedy Cerametallic Paddle - Group Buy

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Exedy Cerametallic Paddle Clutch Kits

ExedyCeraMetallicClutch.jpg

Description -

EXEDY Cerametallic clutches are designed to handle the abuse of high powered modified engines. Our cerametallic friction material can handle much more slippage than stock type disc assemblies without slipping and fading. All cerametallic discs feature spring center dampers to reduce impact and shock loads.

This disc tends to engage quite harshly and chatter a bit. As such, it can be harsh clutch for driving around for street/town use.

Group Buy Special 5% OFF - £285 (Includes Delivery in UK)

If outside the UK, please dont hesitate to PM me for a price.

If paying by Paypal please include 4% fees.

Will give it until End of May.

Iain

Ted

Member +
i have this clutch, expected it to be harsh but its fine, only a wee judder on first gear and no chatter.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
i have this clutch, expected it to be harsh but its fine, only a wee judder on first gear and no chatter.

Thanks Ted, it can be harsh at times and can engage quite harsh but you can live with it. Takes getting use too at first.

weakboy2

Member +
bargain, cheaper than my gb price off TM last year, even before you taking off 5%!!

Very good clutch i run it at 250+ bhp and its been in a year no worries, still feels new :D

Iain@CRD

Lifer
bargain, cheaper than my gb price off TM last year, even before you taking off 5%!!

Very good clutch i run it at 250+ bhp and its been in a year no worries, still feels new :D

Great piece of kit mate, try to be as cheap as possible :) i can vouch personally for it as its been fitted to my car just over 1year and a half, its been launched, used in town and as you say feels like new.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Can you get replacement clutch discs? and are they the same as the TRD Paddle clutch?

Im pretty sure i can mate but ill double check this for you. Id so there fairly the same mate, just that the exedy is easier to get replacement parts for.