F$#@& broke a shaft

nexia201

Member +
Went to the strip yesterday and at the first launching against and ITR broke a driveshaft (well they were welded ones ) so now car off the road and waiting for 2 (whole ones ) this time , then go and look for that integra again:)

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
its your fault! :p why you used welded ones? i mean i dont think they will be much strong. anyway good luck with your next ones! i was work and didn't came yesterday. but if youl be ready by next week i should be there :)

lol @ the teg comment

Jay

Admin
Proof that they don't make them like they used to buddy!

I'm sure you will find a path around the issue. That Honda didn't know the caning it missed! :D

nexia201

Member +
Proof that they don't make them like they used to buddy!

I'm sure you will find a path around the issue. That Honda didn't know the caning it missed! :D

No Jay i told the tuner to put 2 whole shafts but he told me lets take a chance with these (weld starlet ones with the aygo one ,but the marriage didnt last long :) on thursday they seperated ;)

probably broke it bcause of the effort to beat the ITR :) by next thursday i will have 2 new (whole) shafts this time (and will be looking for him again :) and if i beat him ill tell him I only have a 135bhp engine or if he beat me i can always say i just have a 1.3ltr not a 1.8 V-Tec 190bhp so its not a big deal :)

You can never be the loser with a small engine :p:p:p

Last edited:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
sorry to hear... just one word of advice dude, next time warn the qtm crew, as chris (hkspower) had a race after u on the same lane (about 4 cars after) & lost control down the qtm, as he skidded on the oil..

luckily he controlled it, it was a near miss...

like i said sorry to hear, but pls be careful dude!
kon

nexia201

Member +
sorry to hear... just one word of advice dude, next time warn the qtm crew, as chris (hkspower) had a race after u on the same lane (about 4 cars after) & lost control down the qtm, as he skidded on the oil..

luckily he controlled it, it was a near miss...

like i said sorry to hear, but pls be careful dude!
kon

I didnt have any oil coming out onf the box and definetely there easnt enough grease in the bellow to cause a skid so i dont understand what you are saying (i just broke the shaft it didnt come out of the gearbox so no oil came out):) So if he had a skid it wasnt on something i dropped

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
maybe it was somebody elses then... but he raced exactly after u...

im not having a go, just advising caution :)