F/S EP82 Mines ECU

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale: EP82 Mines Ecu

Item Condition: Looks like your average ecu, the gold mines plaque looks a little old but still works 100%.

Price and price conditions: Payment via paypal, 350GBP + Paypal fees (I will provide shipping)

Extra Info: Mines ECU, Very rare. Removes speed cut, boost cut and has a more aggressive fuel and ignition map. Direct plug and play, no need for tuning! I have owned a JAM ecu before this and this one is far better!

Pictures:
mines.jpg

Contact Details: Via PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: I will ship world wide. ECU will be in an anti static bag and very carefully wrapped. Tacking number will be provided. Click here for my feedback of the last ECU I sold. http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25463

Cheers.

Last edited:
Just noticed it is not sealed?
Good Luck with the sale though:)

Hello, yes it does not have any seals but I guarantee 110% that this works. I was running it in my GT Starlet and it was awesome. Only selling due to selling the car.

For those who are interested, It was running on a CT9 powered starlet for quite some time before removing that turbo and was then running on a T25 powered starlet at 10psi with no need for more fueling, fueled fine. Redline was at 7600 (Or there abouts)

ruggiero06

Member +
whats so great about this ecu? for what ur asking i could buy a brand new piggy back with much more capabilities and get a dyno/tune.

so yea why is this ecu so expensive USED?

whats so great about this ecu? for what ur asking i could buy a brand new piggy back with much more capabilities and get a dyno/tune.

so yea why is this ecu so expensive USED?

Hey,

Mate this seems to be about what they sell for. Fairly sort after item and rather rare.

Its plug and play, you unplug you stock one and plug this in. If you can get a piggy back ecu, installed and tuned for this price then go for it. That would obviously be a much better option than this.

Cheers.

ruggiero06

Member +
i wasnt trying to bash ur thread or anything but i was just wondering, ive never heard of this and if its plug and play thats pretty good, no chance of messing anything up. ive just never heard of this and was curious thats all. what did u pay for it new?

i wasnt trying to bash ur thread or anything but i was just wondering, ive never heard of this and if its plug and play thats pretty good, no chance of messing anything up. ive just never heard of this and was curious thats all. what did u pay for it new?

Hello,

There are a few plug and play ecus floating around made by different tuning companys. I did not purchase this new, I dont believe you can buy these new anymore.

Yep installation doesnt get any easier than this. If you can use a screw driver and unplug plugs your good to go :haha:

Cheers.

stu bears gt

Member +
Hello,

There are a few plug and play ecus floating around made by different tuning companys. I did not purchase this new, I dont believe you can buy these new anymore.

Yep installation doesnt get any easier than this. If you can use a screw driver and unplug plugs your good to go :haha:

Cheers.

would this run a td04l then? cheers stu

Status
Not open for further replies.