F*ucking scum bags!!!!!

carlos_ep91

Member +
my car was parked at work today in birmingham and some thieving cocks decided to brake it and try and hotwire it!!!!

damage is smashed glass dented and scratched door wrecked ignition barrel all the plastic around my steering wheel, smashed my boost gauge tryin to get my stereo which they also wrecked, took my hks fcon out my glove box just pulled it out left wires danglin by my passenger seat chucked cd's all round me car!! :flame:

this was done in my work car park surrounded by offices in broad day light with people walkin around my yard and work vans goin past!!!!

spoke to the police and they have the two lads in custody and waitin to interveiw them, but i cant see them gettin charged as no prints wer found they was wearin gloves but theres cctv footage so hopefully they will be got on the if not ill have to get there names and adress's and give them a little private visit with my friend baseball bat!!!! :shoot:

be careful lads anotha lad hu lives local to me nearly got his glanza robbed not long ago some lads tryed to pull him out but he managed to drive of with a bent door!!!

rant over.................................................................

Nwimie

Member +
bloody hell its so annoying the damage they cause!!! my have to turn my clifford anti hi-jack system on :p

altho they caused a bit of damage could of been worse mate so chin up and lets hope they can prosecute the lil scum bags!!!

Ep_Jimmy

Fresh Recruit
Sorry to hear about it dude... if it was me "ye olde wheelbrace" would be introduced to them...
you just dont know wot scumbags r knockin round these days...

carlos_ep91

Member +
hopefully i can prosecute them with my base ball bat im mega pissed off as iv got the bill for this damage but my car insurance is up so i need to pay tht next week to!!!! :(

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Shit mate im sorry about your car. Theres nothing you can do these days to stop these idiots. Hope they get more than a slap on the wrist......

carlos_ep91

Member +
not goin through insurance so im footin the bill luckily a close mate of mine works for autoglass and my dads best mate has a body shop so hopefully it shudnt be to bad!!

carlos_ep91

Member +
just spoke to the police they got two lads but there was a third that done the damage and was in the car the two they arrested was his little scivvy look outs! theyve bin interviewed and there storys dont match an one witness has come forward and give evidence the lads have bin bailed for 6 weeks while the police build evidence with the cctv aswell and then hopefully when they go back theyll get a court date!! if not ill have to someway find out hu they are and go pay them a oersonal visit!!

Sparky

Member +
just spoke to the police they got two lads but there was a third that done the damage and was in the car the two they arrested was his little scivvy look outs! theyve bin interviewed and there storys dont match an one witness has come forward and give evidence the lads have bin bailed for 6 weeks while the police build evidence with the cctv aswell and then hopefully when they go back theyll get a court date!! if not ill have to someway find out hu they are and go pay them a oersonal visit!!

Thats a good pice of news at least hope they find the third little cunt!!!

Why not go through insurance...evrything is insured right? :/

Kelly

Member +
sorry hear about it :(:( so annoying isnt it?

i'll never forget wakin up in middle of night and seeing three lads sat in my car tryin steal it, broke my heart! the mess they make of the car is awful! hope they get what they deserve one way or another ;)

goldenvtr

Member +
As i said on the phone mate thats sucks bigtime.
are you going to replace the door, if you need any help finding parts just let me know and im sure ill be able to track them down.

Good luck with the prosocution/baseball bat, i can only imagine how you feel!:(

simon-GT

Fresh Recruit
where abouts did u park in bham? some1 tried to break into my car around aston uni once, but luckily they only damaged the lock n didnt get in. dont park there anymore. still need to get that lock sorted actually..