FAO Burwash and ALL TGTT Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
FAO Starletgtturbo.co.uk and TGTT.com Members

Recently ive came across some information regarding my car that i wasent even aware of that i would like to share with other TGTT members, especially those who are thinking on having there engines forged.

Over the past week i have had information gave to me regarding my service and experience with ToyTuning.

Young Darren Burwash has been telling customers that i have had nothing but an absolute shit service from ToyTuning and had nothing but issues and a complete nightmare with them regarding my car and engine. Also if memory serves my source correctly ... he also claimed to had fixed some of the issues that i supposively had.

Most if not all TGTT members will be aware that i was nothing but absolutely delighted with the service i received from ToyTuning and i made absolutely awesome results on the day of mapping aswell. The service i received from Toby and Kev was INCREDIBLE and i would happily tell other members my experience with them. Members have also sent me PM's asking how ToyTunings service was.

Unfortuently i feel as if i need to mention this also. Over the past maybe few months i have saw members engines going wrong and some of them i know really well after having there engine forged by Darren. These members are having to fork out further money to have there engine done correctly after just spending £1600+ on a forged engine. Due to the poor service there receiving are also selling up ... i think its really unfair that members are losing pride in there Starlets and selling due to this.

Its entirely upto the members themselves to come forward if they wish, if not its fully understandable but im not having my car being used as an example which is nothing but complete bullshit.

If members also remember my engine was recently flooded and took water into the chambers but i cut the engine off as soon as i heard it cutting out. After getting all the water out and my car running absolutely perfectly ... does that not say just how well my engine was built by Kev ... and the service was from ToyTuning?

***Can Members please be aware that ToyTuning are also unaware of this as of yet***

Iain

Last edited:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I understand it wont mate, but it has to be brought to light, members are selling after not having there engine just forged but then forking out for it being repaired also because the work wasent done correctly.

Iain

smythy75

Member +
I understand it wont mate, but it has to be brought to light, members are selling after not having there engine just forged but then forking out for it being repaired also because the work wasent done correctly.

Iain

i totally respect you for this beatz!
:rockon:

Toby is always madeout to sound like a bad man when hes not...

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Id just like to add also ... there are quite alot of members behind me on this but im not mentioning any of there names, absolutely not fair to do so.

Iain

starbogt

Member +
Can't blame you for the thread mate it's better to be open about these things. The people who have had problems should surely contact Dave or Darren if they have experienced problems after a rebuild ! I've only heard good about both toytuning engines and Mr' Burwashes so this is disturbing that 1 supplier would slag off the other.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
These members have contacted Starletgtturbo.co.uk mate, but some have even had there engines forged twice and still are breaking and losing complete faith not only in the service but also there car.

Id also like to state that:

ToyTuning are not currently aware of Darrens input of there service but it has to be mentioned as it is reflecting badly on them.

Iain

Beaker

Member +
I too have only heard good things about the engines built by both of the traders mentioned here. If one of them forged an engine for me and it went wrong, every one on this site would hear about it as I would shout out about it if I thought it was iffy. Are you sure you are not getting told porkys about darren saying things.
I would not want to think either would slag each other off, but having said that, it is a dog eat dog world.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
god this is a bit embarrassing for dave b:haha:
everycompany has good and bad point's, but you ony really seem to hear about the bad one's:rolleyes:

Mickster

Member +
Ian,

Id be doing the exact same if i was in your position, so i respect you for taking the time to type this thread!

Having not used any of the services mentioned i will not comment, however just thought id post to say "good on you".

Your absolutely right in what you are saying too, totally agree.

Mick.

azerty

Supermoderator
Thank you for your feedback Iain,
this is serious matters, I would like to ask all members to refrain from posting comments until Starlet GT Turbo/japtuning staff can give their answer to this (unless you have some prooven facts to add to this feedback)

Please wait for Starlet GT Turbo answer.
thank you

Last edited:

GTdan

In The Closet
9/10 if something breaks regardless of what it is/where its from,the buyer will go back to the trader, and the trader will sort them out, and nothing gets posted.
Which from customer service point is great - as problem is fixed pretty quick, but ive seen traders (not necassary on this forum) then advertise there product is fine, no returns, great customer service etc.
When in fact there product isnt really unbreakable and had several returns, but as people havent posted up anything, as the problem has been resolved, noone knows about the problem, unless they hear directly from the end user direct.
The trader isnt going to post up and say yes, ive had 6 returns of the 15ive sold - as there must be a problem with the product, and people wont buy, therefor loss of business.

People only tend to post up about problems, when the problem is not resolved straight away - ie not the best customer service.

which we have witnessed lately.

Last edited:
Where you have received this information from i have no idea but some body is pulling your leg! If you have a problem with either myself or my work then i suggest you give me a call! I find this quite shocking and damn right rude as i have no idea who you are or what work you have had carried out by toytuning!

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Beaker im more than 100% certain on the information i have, its been provided to me by alot of members who have used Starletgtturbo.co.uk and even is slating ToyTunings service over the phone openly also.

Aze ... simply the engines arent being built correctly ... maybe it could be due to them being immediately setup and rolling roaded after there rebuilt? Even when there not, one of the local boys in my area had an engine setup which siezed with no oil preasure.

Iain

Sharagath

Member +
kicking some in the back is always easy.

putting your experience this way is a good way to open discussion, most people spamm the internet only with bad experience.

i have handled with toby before even abrought service is good.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
am i being thick, whats Japtuning

Japtuning and starletgtturbo.co.uk are both Dave Burwash's companies.

As Before people The Staff are monitoring this thread and any nonsenical or off topic posts will be deleted without warning. Please do not post unless it's something constructive.

Frankie

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Where you have received this information from i have no idea but some body is pulling your leg! If you have a problem with either myself or my work then i suggest you give me a call! I find this quite shocking and damn right rude as i have no idea who you are or what work you have had carried out by toytuning!
If thats the case why are members who personally dont know me contacting me providing me this information ... ?

Sending you my contact details via PM.

Your using my car as an example not to use ToyTuning ... tho my service was incredibly good ...

Iain

Status
Not open for further replies.