FAO - Glanza Owners

Phenom

Member +
Hiya folks,
I'm doing a spot of research and would appreciate your help.
Could u all please take a look at your Insurance Certificate and tell me ;

A - Who provides the Cover.
B - What vehicle is covered.

For example;

A - Elephant
B - Toyota Glanza 1.3

Thanx in advance,
Alan.

madman

Member +
Quinn Direct: TOYOTA-STARLET GLANZA V (EP91)

Thats how it is exactly on my policy.. P.S its an Irish policy

Idrees

Banned
I think there are a fair few down as Starlet XLI or GLI but owners must be scared to admit that on here, dunno though. I think a poll would be better so members can discreetly contribute and may be more likely to tell the truth! :)

Phenom

Member +
I think there are a fair few down as Starlet XLI or GLI but owners must be scared to admit that on here, dunno though. I think a poll would be better so members can discreetly contribute and may be more likely to tell the truth! :)

Itz lookin like u could be right here m8.
I must say, I did expect many more replies than there's been so far, considering how many Glanza owners are on the site.

cameroon95

Member +
Im with sky and put down as a starlet gt turbo.

They have assured me that im covered on this however and im satisfied.

Last edited:

SupaStu

Member +
I would take that issue up with our man on the forum from Sky Insurance, I tried this with an another insurer and found out if anything happened the insurance would be invalid, GTs to 95 only, Glanzas 96+

Beaker

Member +
Keith Michaels, its down as a 96 starlet turbo. Have spoken to the insrers as I had doubts and they confirmed all is ok and insurance is valid.

Nwimie

Member +
as some insurers dont have glanza V on there system they can send out a note to confirm that they are aware its a glanza v and not a GT turbo. evan tho it states Gt turbo on the policy. ive queried this issue with my insurers.

Jay

Admin
It is Paramount that the scrap of paper proving you have insurance is 100% correct.

If it is a Glanza V it must state Glanza V!