FAO Martina and Toby

Levin-AE111

Member +
Dont know where you've both got too, Toby's disapeared and Martina ive emailed you twice i think it is. Ive got money to pay you guys, check your emails! You know why.

Cheers,

Rhys.

PS- if anyone has any other ways of getting hold of Toby and Martina let me know.

CMR

Member +
You actually need to pay them, not them to pay you?

Wow, never thought id see a post saying that ;)

lleey2k4

Member +
I havent seen them on here in ages and they aint traders on here any more?

Is there not a contact email/phone on their website?

Jay

Admin
This forum hasn't been a reliable point of contact for either of them in quite a while now mate. Toytuning has been removed from our trading list due to obscene communication problems and disgraceful levels of customer service.

You will need to pursue them via other channels.

Perhaps you could ask the last man I know that got any sort of response from Toby - Enzo. ;)

Rik

Member +
Try uksc, I think they still trade on there? I have a number also but not sure if it still works as I couldn't get through the other week.

thechomper

Member +
just buy else were ,thats my advise ,Dave Burwash has never let me down so try there ,toy tuning have a terrible rep

jodielocks

Member +
I would take the money you owe them, and go and book a holiday, or have a massive party :)

If they ever get in touch with you for it, tell them your not paying them until everyone on here who is still waiting for a refund gets it :)

xx

Levin-AE111

Member +
Cheers for the replies all, much appreciated.

No i cant spend my money elswere as Toby was letting me pay in instalments for somthing extremely expensive and it was a total 1-off as he did it for me WAY cheaper than what they really are and cheaper than anywhere else, and from what i know no where else sells them any way appart from maybe RHDJapan. And the payment i have to make is the last one, after that ive paid all my bucks to them.

Despite what everyone has said i still trust Toby, im assuming hes got major problems at the moment, but he was always prepaired to help me and sort out the parts i needed when i needed them.

Will wait and see what i can do.

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
All I'll say, is that the comments above are for a reason. Just because something's cheap and attractive, doesn't mean that it'll safeguard your money...

I've no beef with Toby on a personal side, but plenty of people have reason to have issues on the business front. Don't follow your heart, follow the sensible thoughts in your head. If you choose the wrong path, then you've only yourself to blame...

Rik

Member +
I personally think he is a trustworthy guy, I gave him a large sum of money for payment for a car an he hasn't run off with it and paid the guy in Japan. He does take his time to email though and I agree he needs to sort his business out. I think most people will recieve their bits in the end. He has two other jobs on the go at the min apparently but he just needs to sink all his time into sorting TT out, I don't think he would need the extra jobs if he just sorted out everything with the business alot sooner!

If you really want this item and don't mind what could be a long wait you might as well pay your last installement, I don't think he's the type who will do one with your money.

I got a friend that ordered from Toby, but they posted the wrong size for her EP82, she has been trying to get in contact with Toytuning since December and has heard nothing back and is pretty cheesed off with it.

Toby is generally a nice guy, I never had much problems with as he helped me a few times with good service. He did pretty well from the start of TT, but as things progressed, everything kinda went downhill, he's been kicked off trading on here and uksc.

It's a shame to see it end like this, but with some many unhappy customers, i hope he does return/refund a lot of people that have been screwed up by this.

Gee

Member +
Just order from Nengun, RHD Japan, Camskill etc FFS people!

And save yourself a lot of grief :)