Farina Racer ECU & turbo kit for sale EP82

slow_gt

Member +
Farina Racer ECU + Farina Turbo Kit for sale

For sale: Farina ECU + Farina Turbo Kit for sale

Item Condition: Used

UsedPrice and price conditions: GBP1500 inclusive of shipping worldwide. Price is slightly negotiable. An additional 4% service charge by paypal

Extra Info:

This Kit clears original single roll radiator and aircon compressor.

- Farina Racer ECU, direct bolt on to EP82. Self learning. Increase of rev limit to 8500rpm, remove boost cut and speed cut. Very rare ECU to come by. ECU taken off my EP82 due to scraping of car. Using this ECU pushing out 388bhp on the wheel with KKK 3t turbo and 550cc injectors on a 5EFTE.
- KKK 3T Turbo ( Service the turbo a month ago before selling)
- Manifold + Downpipe ( Have been welded a couple of times before but still going strong)
- Sard Waste Gate + Screamer pipe
- Greddy FMIC
- FMIC piping + silicon hose
- Turbosmart BOV

I didn't include the 550cc injectors as they are smashed up when the mechanic took it out from the engine. Thus any 550cc injectors will work fine with this setup.

Pictures:

ECU

47d7570f.jpg

4a1ad0ae.jpg

83fd7583.jpg

26c4c55b.jpg

Here's the picture of the kit in my car.

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

Turbo Kit before installing

02112009042.jpg

02112009043.jpg

Turbo size comparision

02112009044.jpg

Contact Details: David davidwtw@gmail.com
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Shipping is included in the purchase price. Item will be shipped out the next working day once the payment is recieved. Tracking number and website for tracking will be provided to the buyer via PM once item is send out.

Last edited:

Shorty

Member +
Using this ECU pushing out 388bhp on the wheel with KKK 3t turbo and 550cc injectors.

WTF 388bhp @ the wheels??? do you have a print out? im assuming you mean a blitz k3 turbo? what sort off boost was that? sounds abit ott for a wheel figure rather than a fly figure tbh

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
never seen one of them ecus before , i presume its just like jam etc but thats some figure to be pushing out on a non mappaple ecu be interesting to see how you done it

ep91steve

Member +
never seen one of them ecus before , i presume its just like jam etc but thats some figure to be pushing out on a non mappaple ecu be interesting to see how you done it

That's cheap never saw one off these before mite just buy to hold on to

sanchez

Member +
WTF 388bhp @ the wheels??? do you have a print out? im assuming you mean a blitz k3 turbo? what sort off boost was that? sounds abit ott for a wheel figure rather than a fly figure tbh

wow that is mad HP, those kkk t3 turbos are rated for like 500bhp iirc!!! he dont mean blitz dude.

pig666eon

Member +
this ecu could be the same as mines where as it can be sent back to get mapped for the mods. this then in turn could see the results above

but if its mapped then for that setup then it wouldnt be good for the likes of a ct9. i could be totally wrong but i have read it about the mines ecu being sent back to mines and with the spec of the car/turbo/boost ect it then can self map around that spec

bumblebee

Member +
this ecu could be the same as mines where as it can be sent back to get mapped for the mods. this then in turn could see the results above

but if its mapped then for that setup then it wouldnt be good for the likes of a ct9. i could be totally wrong but i have read it about the mines ecu being sent back to mines and with the spec of the car/turbo/boost ect it then can self map around that spec

Interesting, guess its either the owner has some explaining to do or this is one bad ass ECU lol

GLWS

scot-ish

Member +
considering he said "at the wheel" being singular, im assuming he means flywheel.

otherwise, its impressive, but i doubt this ecu will sell toanyone in the uk.

slow_gt

Member +
Its a self learning ECU. I don't have the graph with me but Im boosting at 2 Bar and is dynoed for fun at that time. It might not be an accurate one coz is not a on roller dyno. Is on a dyno pac when your front wheels got to be taken off and dyno on the machine itself. The turbo system will be selling off too as I've changed to a Honda FD1. Scraped my beloved starlet for a bigger car.

Last edited:

slow_gt

Member +

Nope the turbo kit + injectors harness + ecu are from Farina Racers.

slow_gt

Member +

Im quite suprise too when I dynoed the car. God I miss the power....

sx_turbo

Lifer
hey,

any pics of the turbo kit and car when it was running?

also seeing as the ecu and turbo kit is by farina racing, maybe it would be better to sell it as a kit?

slow_gt

Member +
hey,

any pics of the turbo kit and car when it was running?

also seeing as the ecu and turbo kit is by farina racing, maybe it would be better to sell it as a kit?

Will post a pic up once I get home later. As for the turbo kit, the piping need some rewelding.

bumblebee

Member +
Nope the turbo kit + injectors harness + ecu are from Farina Racers.

Sweet!
I think you should sell as a package too..this is the first time I heard anyone havin a complete kit
Would be great if you can keep it that way as these are out of production GLWS