Fav thing about my car is...

gv1.3

Admin
We always seek help and complain about this and that going wrong but what is your fav thing about your car? :) Even if it keeps causing you trouble there must be something you love about it or you wouldnt keep it!

So....

My fav thing about my car is...

gv1.3

Admin
my fav thing about my car is all the ladies knickers I find on it every day... they throw so many pairs of knickers at it I have nicknamed it Tom Jones.

Oh... and I love the driving position in it (MR2) and the engine behind your head on full throttle.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
my fav thing about my car is all the ladies knickers I find on it every day... they throw so many pairs of knickers at it I have nicknamed it Tom Jones.

Hahaha best one yet!

My favourite thing has to still be the rarity, still not alot about. Like being abit unique also.

Sparky

Member +
Probably will be my Takata's and Takata green cage when its painted and my JDM seats :)

Or my Racetech TD04 kit, theres too much to choose from :haha:

clarkytrd

Member +
I love the state it is in at the moment, feeling sorry for itself out there on axle stands for the past year :D

I'l update this when I get my forged lump back.. :p

hubbygt

Member +
Screamer pipe does it for me especially when she hits 1.5 bar on the tdo5

Also love stock gt seats, always have done

D3N0

Member +
My fav thing about my car is the wheels and the way it rides low and wide. the rarity and how kids love its so much that they nick my anodized green valve caps everytime i replace them.

I have a lot of favourites, but its the feeling it gives you when driving it, even if its at a slow speed, or hovering the boost at just above vacuum.

addz

Member +
Not naming anything in particular. but...

Love to see the faces of cars that just become this ant in the rear view..