feeling down!

thomllee1981

Member +
feeling down now made my massive parts order off dave burwash and not being mean to him with this thread as i got an amazing price for what i have ordered off him! its not his fault he is having trouble with his suppliers!

but i made the order over a month ago and the only part i have so far are my d2's (been sat waiting to go on for 2 weeks now) which i cant fit as dont have my panhard rod yet!

its becoming depressing as am now starting to run out of time in which i can fit all the parts on my car without having issues of time restraints!

BLOODY F*+KING PRE92 GT'S!!!!!!!!

dantheman

Member +
well get the rest shipped and get all that lot fitted while your waiting for discs, no big deal not asif discs take long to fit... you cant fit it all at once

gv1.3

Admin
Im sure Dave is doing everything he can, he has always delivered quicker than I could have imagined. Still though its not nice waiting for these things :( hope stuff arrives soon mate.

Craig

Lifer
As said, Dave will be doing everything he can. I've dealt with him in the past with no problems. Hope you get parts soon mate.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Lmao you have problems!!! ive just split with my other half!!

the one that kept talking on bebo like thisxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:p

thomllee1981

Member +
dave its not a problem! i dont blame you suppliers can be ar+sh*les at times!

went and saw motor worx in marlow yesterday, great guys!

as soon as my parts arrive they are going to whack em on me car and sort it out for me! make sure she is all set up and running nicely!

cant wait for that!

Elaine

Lifer
feeling down now made my massive parts order off dave burwash and not being mean to him with this thread as i got an amazing price for what i have ordered off him! its not his fault he is having trouble with his suppliers!

but i made the order over a month ago and the only part i have so far are my d2's (been sat waiting to go on for 2 weeks now) which i cant fit as dont have my panhard rod yet!

its becoming depressing as am now starting to run out of time in which i can fit all the parts on my car without having issues of time restraints!

BLOODY F*+KING PRE92 GT'S!!!!!!!!

I can sympathise with you on this.

I have had a lot of parts from Dave and had delays in getting a few of them.

But he has always kept me in the loop and done what he has said he would do!!

Thinking about I have never given any feed back, Sorry Dave my bad!!

(runs to write feedback)