Few decals :)

Sigma

Member +
36028_402700973498_601273498_4547531_526804_n.jpg

Like? :beer:

CTR_Timmy

Member +
Im out not a massive fan of loads of stickers especially shopping lists down the doors! But each to their own and if you like it who cares what we think

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Looks good mate. Im not a fan of stickers on my own car, but dont mind on other peoples lol. Gives me something to read while im driving behind them :p

wesgt

Lifer
yes because the Gumball 3000 is sooooo JDM

kind of like a relocated shopping list that people used to have

edit: it doesn't look too bad though

yeh stickers can be cool but that reminds me of those cars that had the shit down the door!
the stickers are cool, but just looks a bit much all grouped together, but as said above, if you like them thats all that matters!

Sigma

Member +
Yeah, I'm quite fond of it, and it's not as if it's a wishlist or anything :)

The shite down the doors does like positively wank, I just have a RAYS one on each side there.

Thanks for the comments, banteeeer :)

addz

Member +
If you like, thats all that matters.

List on windows is rather German/v.dub to me. Well definitely around here

Dan3SGTE

Member +
even though you have ravs ;)

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing :haha:

I think it looks pretty neutral but slightly worse. If a sticker represents absolutely nothing to you or the car then i completely disagree with it altogether and serves no point. Unless it was a picture of something that you liked or whatever. But sponsored stickers that your not sponsoring.......... just no.

All in my opinion of course. If you like then coooolio.

Misterdan88

Member +
Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing :haha:

I think it looks pretty neutral but slightly worse. If a sticker represents absolutely nothing to you or the car then i completely disagree with it altogether and serves no point. Unless it was a picture of something that you liked or whatever. But sponsored stickers that your not sponsoring.......... just no.

All in my opinion of course. If you like then coooolio.

I have a pedo bear sticker on my car and i feel it serves a point scaring all the little kids away from me :haha: