Few items for sale.

Few items for sale. (new parts added)

For sale: HKS Adjustable actuator (hole type, has the hole on the arm but i used it on my pin type with a bolt and it worked great)

Item Condition: Very Good

Price and price conditions: £50 (UK delivered)

Extra Info: This can be used to increase the boost of the ct9 turbo, they hold boost very well and are much stronger than the stock actuator (correct fueling should be used when upping boost over fuel cut levels)

Pictures:

HKSactuator.jpg

p.s will get pictures of actual unit tommorrow.

Contact Details: PM or grayman09@hotmail.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Included in price (UK)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: Speedvision CT9 Rebuild kit.

Item Condition: Brand New

Price and price conditions: £55 delivered

Extra Info: These rebuild kits are of the highest quality and contain everything needed to fully overhaul a tired CT9, reason for selling is because my CT9 is in need of a rebuild but i have just recieved a hybrid so the kit is no longer needed.

More info and pics can be found here: http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=818

Pictures: In the above link.

Contact Details: PM or grayman09@hotmail.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection or posted (included in price)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

All prices are open to reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking.

Graham

Last edited:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
damit.. i want those lifters...

lol

Hold on... you mean they just hold the bonnet open... NOT raise the back for heat dissipation.... my bad....

Banjo

Fresh Recruit
hmm no.. i dont think it is so expensive if you just post it from your local post office..!?

Jay

Admin
Yeah, pop down the postage with them packaged and get a quote Graham. It'll be cheaper than DHL.

just done an online quotation from the post office £18.50 and should reach u in a max of 5 working days, how does that sound buddy?

the actuator is a hole type as stated (which i believe is pre 92) but as i said it is very easy to adapt the arm to suit, all i did was put a small bolt throught the actuator arm, drilled a small hole for a split pin to hold the arm in place, worked a treat.

p-nut

Member +
the actuator is a hole type as stated (which i believe is pre 92) but as i said it is very easy to adapt the arm to suit, all i did was put a small bolt throught the actuator arm, drilled a small hole for a split pin to hold the arm in place, worked a treat.

woops i didnt realise it was for a pre 92 one, sorry