Few sneak peak pics of body parts & new colour

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Cars stripped at the moment & having full respray, inside, engine bay, body kit etc.. Thought i'd whack up a few pics of whats sitting in my room. Got every piece that can come off the car painted, just waiting for the shell to go in. My mate is doing the painting & had got the car shell etc at his house... pretty handy & mates rates on the paint job :p Custom Midnight purple with a secret ingredient in the lacquer lol

Livesports splitter

IMGP0072.jpg

Toms spats

IMGP0071.jpg

Few parts

IMGP0068.jpg

Bits n bobs laying about me room

IMGP0067.jpg

Rocker with new oil cap

IMGP0073.jpg

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
this is going to be one good looking car when finished ,i wish i had friends like that :(:(

Blak_Mamber

Member +
this is going to be one good looking car when finished ,i wish i had friends like that :(:(

Thanks mate :) Im well lucky to have a mate that can do all this shit lol Cant explain how good the paint looks, each part has been removed and individually rubbed down, filled etc... Just waiting for engine now :cool: Will post up some nice pics once all back together :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Your bedroom look's like mine lol. car bit's all over the place!

:p

haha its the only place the parts can be stored without getting moaned at by someone complaining that they are in the way or something. Its like an assult course to get to my bed :haha:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
X2 Looks shiny...:eek:;)

Hey Lewis since your car is striped do i have any luck or receiving some help?

Thanks mate.

What you need help with mate? I have all the rear of the car stripped, no carpet & no seats. All that remains is the dash, centre console as it was just easier to cover when painting inside (too much hassle to remove as i have heard they are a bitch to remove :p)

350ep70gr

Member +
Thanks mate.

What you need help with mate? I have all the rear of the car stripped, no carpet & no seats. All that remains is the dash, centre console as it was just easier to cover when painting inside (too much hassle to remove as i have heard they are a bitch to remove :p)

Pmed! I can cover the hassle $$$ no prob.:p

Chris

Johnboy GT

Member +
Got too say like, that colour is awesome! And its a relief im not the only one with an assualt course of starlet parts to get through in the bedroom :D

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Got too say like, that colour is awesome! And its a relief im not the only one with an assualt course of starlet parts to get through in the bedroom :D

haha yeah, i can imagine there are a few people with the same problem :p

Thanks mate, im proper happy with the paint, pictures dont do it justice at all :beer:

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Dude that is a sick colour! :cool:

When you get it all back together we will have to sort another kent meet if Owen can sort us out a route :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Looks sweet dude, gonna be awesome when shes back together :rockon:

Thanks matey :) Can't wait as im sure your in the same boat :p

looking sexual dude, is that midnight purple or am i tripping

Cheers dude

job :p Custom Midnight purple with a secret ingredient in the lacquer lol
^^^^^^^^^^^^
:p

Dude that is a sick colour! :cool:

When you get it all back together we will have to sort another kent meet if Owen can sort us out a route :)

Yeah i love the colour, as i had any choice of colour, i still wanted it dark, but not black, & i love midnight purple :freddy:

For sure man, defo up for a meet in Kent... need to hit the windy roads :rockon: