First time EVO

saddler

Member +
Im picking this up the weekend stunning condition EVO III 40,000 miles on the clock
The only down side is i have to let the starlet go :( Never been in a evo so im hoping its going to live up to Expectations...
mediasq7.jpg

Dan3SGTE

Member +
went in a 300HP evo 3 a few months back now.... that was fast, alot of grip and alot of torque with good response......

If you like 4wd feel good handling car i cant really see a reason why your expectations wont be met...

Stunning car mate, good luck with it....

lanxter

Member +
who you getting insured with lad? ive been looking at these for ages and having problems getting insured dispite being 23 with 3years NCB and no points or accidents

saddler

Member +
gorgeous! The 3's are an awesome looking machine! Good luck with her mate.
To be honest i have paid top ££ for the car and could have got a high miles evo 4 for the same price.. but the III looks just looked bettermore retro :)

saddler

Member +
who you getting insured with lad? ive been looking at these for ages and having problems getting insured dispite being 23 with 3years NCB and no points or accidents
Im currently with Adrian Flux... im 35 with full NCB Get past 25 and you will be :rockon:

Cooch

Member +
I got a quote of 2500 and im 21 with 2 years NCB. Yeah the 2 and 3's look far better than any of the late ones. Whats the spec on her? Im holding out for a rex 7 now though!

lennyEP82

Member +
I got a quote of 2500 and im 21 with 2 years NCB. Yeah the 2 and 3's look far better than any of the late ones. Whats the spec on her? Im holding out for a rex 7 now though!

who with cooch im struggling really want 1, just not paying 2700 to insure 1!!

you won't be dissapointed mate i drove a evo 6 on saturday night for about 2 hours it had 380bhp didn't want to give it back to my mate was so good to drive.

Dave.

Member +
all cars can suffer from it - not just evo's - usually caused by a bad thrust bearing - replace it and you're (usually) good to go, IIRC