Fitted Decat Today Very Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deano

Banned
Today I fitted one of Danes sps decats to my car and what a huge difference it has made the car now is alot faster and more responsive and there is basically no lag on take off i'm very impressed took it for a bloody good drive and it pulls bloody hard after 120 km/h took just an hour to fit at woolf mufflers and i'm very happy with the results :rockon:

cameroon95

Member +
Haha nice one mate, maybe you should have put this in the feedback section though.

Glad your please, you always seem to be very happy!:)

Deano

Banned
Hell yeah put my foot down up a steep as hill was doing 140 km/h lol overtook every other car there they were moving outta my way pretty damn fast lol some people even looked stunned that such a small car could go that fast up a steep hill lol and some kids asked me about my car and said it's awesome :)

Phil

Super Moderator
its comic book stuff, ........ and i love it! lol

skid solo, versus...........THE WORLD, starting in new zealand.

Phil

Mike_ep91

Member +
the sps products really are a serious peice a stuff alright im really happy with the mani and he decat best bits ive bought for the car so far.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Love sending Deano my parts lol,

Glad you like it mate and all those who have commented on them.

Tim was the first to own my Decat and it still going strong now after 10 000 miles and various track days too :)

Deano

Banned
Before I used to get lag from the cat converter and now it's gone top end is bloody awesome now pulls well even after 130-140 km/h I just need more boost now :)

Deano

Banned
Well as soon as I put my foot down there is power there no more waiting for it to spool for ages when I take off fast around a corner it spins but grips then the auto changes down a gear lol thinking of getting a shift kit for my auto soon and a high stall converter :rockon:

:holdit: Glad your happy with Dane's product it does look amazing. However im sure you know Deano that streetracing/speeding on Public Roads is not tolerated on this site. So please stop posting these pointless threads about how much power your car has. Thread closed, moved to correct section and Rep given!
Christy

Status
Not open for further replies.