Flasher Relay

Craig_GT

Lifer
U got a pic mate? i have loads of starlet parts lyin around, am sure av one in amongst the rubble lol.. if u cover postage its urs.

Craig_GT

Lifer
Sound mate, al have a look in the garage tonight when i finish work and get back to you..

Craig

*edit* just checked Toyota for you mate and they want £42.78 for that part!! If a have it a might keep it as a spare cos tbh that price is ridic imo!! unless u wanna make me ano offer?

oh and the new part number is 81980 - 3201

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Not the same thing mate, just looped together. The circuit won't work properly without the hazard switch, that's all.

The relay in that pic is found in most Toyotas of the same era so someone will have one somewhere. If you are stuck a scrappy with corollas or celicas should be able to help.

Jay

*Just read the above, if you can give me a few days to get back on my feet I'll have a hunt for one. Should have one somewhere*

GTti

Member +
Ahh thanks but it seems my brother went ahead and purchased one, and yes it cost him £40 odd pounds! Ouch.

P.S. Jealous of the join date there :| Have you fixed the problem with it screwing up the reputation points? :p

Jay

Admin
Ouch indeed.

Nah it still fucks about with things mate, Dylan is the boy to deal with the technical computer stuff. :)