FMIC Piping

Hey guys,

I've had a bit of bother with my WEPR piping kit that i recieved recently, basically one of the pipes has been damaged in transportation and i'm currently waiting for Sacha to reply to me about resolving the problem, but i have booked time off work and will be borrowing a garage to work on my car on the 25th Feb.

Its doubtful i'll recieve a replacement pipe in time so i was wondering if anyone had a spare pipe i could buy or borrow until i receive a replacement? Its the pipe that runs down and under the body to the fmic core after the intlet manifold piece on the right hand side with the bracket on. So if anyone can help me out i'd really appreciate it.

Cheers.

Jay

Admin
Only if you are REALLY stuck.

I have a WEPR kit sitting for my grey GT and shouldn't need it for a little while. PM me with what Sacha says or get him to contact me directly. I can send this recorded next-day if needbe.

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Only if you are REALLY stuck.

I have a WEPR kit sitting for my grey GT and shouldn't need it for a little while. PM me with what Sacha says or get him to contact me directly. I can send this recorded next-day if needbe.
Yeah you are a legend Jay so nice of you.

And rick im sure sacha will sort you out he is a great bloke and has been trading on here for years.