FOR SALE: 95quadlight gt turbo EP82

Status
Not open for further replies.

bophilip

Member +
For sale:1995 silver quadlight GT turbo

Item Condition:good condition, fully undersealed

Price and price conditions: £3000

Extra Info: HKS bov, Tanabe springs, immobiliser, RCL, cd player, 3rear windows tinted

Contact Details:call Philip on 07709429322 or U2U

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:To be arranged with buyer

pictures:
DSC00368-1.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00380.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

Last edited:

turbo-roj

Member +
Alright Matey, would you be interested in a Civic VTi, im in north wales so getting over to ireland aint much of a problem

C

CaL

£3900 is a tad high for 115,000 kms matey....god luck with sale:)

Dane_Bristol

Member +
£3900 is a tad high for 115,000 kms matey....god luck with sale:)

I you are not interested in buying why comment and give neagtive advice ? Its your opinion so keep it that way the for sale section is for people who areinterested not to negative comments and trying to slag the guys car off or the price he has it advertised for !

I just voted for the comments to be re added so that everyone could comment IF they were serious about buying. Comments of negative nature will cause moderators to waste time filtering out unnessesary spam out of threads so only comment if you are geniunely interested.

turbo-roj

Member +
Does anyone know what will be required to import the car from northern ireland to the UK? have tried the DVLA but not very helpful! just need to know, will I be able to drive the car when I come over here, and will i need to accuire new plates and what not? perhaps the importers may know?

TurboDave

Member +
Looks very clean and worth every penny imo.

You get what you pay for and Cal your comment is bollox like usual.

bophilip

Member +
thanks 4 comments guys, stil 4sale had couple of dreamers who couldn`t get insurance, want her goin to a good home!!

bophilip

Member +
bump

new day new bump, need quick sale my baby is due start of jan, need cash for that an somethin bit more sensible, sad to b sellin up!

Status
Not open for further replies.