For sale: TRD Oil Cap, Glanza V Bonnet and Steering Wheel - Going cheap!

WallaceGlanza

Member +
For sale: Genuine TRD Oil Cap (Not an ebay copy)

Item Condition: Used, a few scratches which need sanded and polished out to be perfect

Price and price conditions: £30 posted ono (bank transfer or via paypal +4%)

Extra Info: Genuine aluminium TRD oil cap, sticker is loose at the moment so it can be aligned when fitted, I got a rarer genuine TRD one a while ago so hence selling this one.

Pictures:

CIMG0573.jpg

CIMG0577.jpg

Contact Details: pm me or reply here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Uninsured royal mail delivery incl in cost

For sale: Black Glanza V bonnet

Item Condition: Slight damage- see below

Price and price conditions: £40 collected (cash)

Extra Info: This was damaged when I tried sending it via a courier a while ago. The front driver side corner is slightly bent and paint damaged, the scoop is also smashed. There are a few other minor dings too but not so noticeable.

Pictures:

CIMG9371.jpg

CIMG9461.jpg

Contact Details: pm or reply here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only, I can travel to meet within a reasonable distance I'm not going to post this (again!).

For sale: '96/'97 Glanza V steering wheel

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions: £40 (bank transfer or via paypal +4%)

Extra Info: The leather is in good condition however the bak of the wheel has been cut where the spiral cable attaches - I've no idea why this was done by the previous owner!

Pictures:

13211053914.jpg

13211053961.jpg

CIMG0244.jpg

Contact Details: pm or reply here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preferred but can deliver at cost.

Kris_Glanza

Member +
does the bonnet sit straight on the car?

in need of one but i wont be able to collect it. (way to far to travel, especially with no car :( )

whats lowest you'll take for it posted (dont worry about delivery - as long as it sits straight atm then im happy) just need it to line up my slam panel etc.

PM me

Cheers

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Sorry mate I really don't want the hassle of posting it.

Carmen, I work in stonehaven so if you did want it I could bring it that far? (Once I have my other car as it won't fit in the glanza with the braces and harness's!)