Forged TD04 Mk1, 238bhp, 5E cams – CAT D

muthaducka

Member +
For sale: Forged TD04 Mk1, 238bhp, 5E cams – CAT D
Item Condition: Rolling Project Car
Price and price conditions:
********SOLD**********

Extra Info
The car has been broken for bits so I've sold a few parts but it's worth buying as a project or just to rape the bits from it for the engine / turbo / manifold setup.

The remaining parts left:

Shell - no parts sold other than front quad lights. Front wing damaged in accident

Engine bay - boost controller, battery and dastek unichip sold, otherwise engine, inlet and outlet manifold, turbo kit, front mount, air filter, all included.

Suspension, D2's not sold, front drivers damaged and bent
Front brakes removed. All four alloys with tyres included

Exhaust removed

Interior - removed apart from front dash area, all as-is.

Ecu - still there but harness cut (during removal of dastek) so new plug / harness required.

Gearbox / clutch - all in and working fine

No sensible offers refused, just keen to remove car from my driveway now.

Matt - pm, matt@dofreelance.co.uk or 07786382226

Last edited:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Bloody hell £2k is cheap for a 238bhp starlet crashed, you could make alot stripping it but its just all the time and hassel. Best of luck bud.

muthaducka

Member +
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fecking hell

i give you 1k for the engine????

I may still make it to the ring in a hire car or motorbike and would leave next week, returning on the 23rd August. I would prefer to give the car a short time to sell as a project for someone otherwise I would be happy to sell the engine and take offers.

The engines a peach, fresh from rebuild with a very steady and strong power curve aided by the cams, quite a rare addition these days.

That's a reasonable offer sx, thanks. It would probably allow probably me to make up the rest of the money breaking the car. I would like to hear other offers first but won't keep you waiting too long.

Dave.

Member +
Good price on both sides there...

Good luck with the sale, onwards and upwards eh? You aren't looking for a new one are you? :p

Dave

muthaducka

Member +
Bloody hell £2k is cheap for a 238bhp starlet crashed, you could make alot stripping it but its just all the time and hassel. Best of luck bud.

That's hit the nail on the head really. It's a good value project suited to someone with good mechanics skills, a friendly garage and perhaps access to a donor car or happy to scrounge bits from salvage cars or traders on here (Trevor has pretty much all the bits required)

The engine, manifold and turbo are all very strong.

Thanks.

muthaducka

Member +
Good price on both sides there...

Good luck with the sale, onwards and upwards eh? You aren't looking for a new one are you? :p

Dave

As it stands, I've hired a honda blackbird for the ring trip so that should put a smile back on my face and I may end up with another motorbike instead of a replacement car for now. I'm determined not to let this european trip go to waste.

As for the future, I still can't see another car that beats the starlet for value, power to weight and running costs. I will keep everyone posted though!

absolute bargain there mate,if i was keeping the GT id buy the whole car off you

if i was you id strip it your self,theres alot more that 2k to be made there

good luck

dan

Member +
christ mate, if i had the spare cash to replace those parts id snap your hand off.

This car is mint guys and was very well maintained. Gutted its come to this bud.

Good luck :)

muthaducka

Member +
that's the general consensus so any funds to help my next project / clear my card would be great.

I will upload all the details tonight and give everyone a chance to enquire about the bits.

Brett-GT

Member +
This is a so upsetting seeing my old car like this! real shame as it was mint! i dread to think how much i spent on that car!

muthaducka

Member +
back for sale as rolling project

Back for sale as rolling project / engine transplant just to get the car off my drive now.

Bump!