Forum layout

StarbowBoi

Member +
Change the new forum layout to a more user friendly style if poss? who agrees? Its to hard to see whats going on in easch part of the forum. Need layout like old forum style. Anyone agree?

jamesbaa

Member +
Change the new forum layout to a more user friendly style if poss? who agrees? Its to hard to see whats going on in easch part of the forum. Need layout like old forum style. Anyone agree?

I actually find the new layout easier to use than the old forum! it took me a while but when you get ussed to it its better!!!!

GT_Neil

Member +
also find it much easier than the old forum, think its one of the easiest to use around aswell lol.

cole

Member +
i dint no were to start when i first joined but now its easy
no need for change its good the way it is i agree with akki about the topics ^^

Kelly

Member +
cant understand what you want changing :S lol

i like it ! :) i usually just use the "new post" button anyway !

monka

Member +
i hate using the new post button,

i only use the site once a day usually, and hundreds of threads get made on here, i end of with loadsa pages. lol

i think the forum lay out is spot on

Dave.

Member +
I love the new layout now, took a while to get used to, but nevermind :)

I must say Akki is right though, if you coudl change the number of posts shown per screen (and topics per screen) up to say 40-50 it would be better :)

Dave

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
yeah your right about the posts per page but i think it was made with a reason. to load faster! but anyway everyone uses a broadband connection nowdays :p