Forza Horizon

SupaStu

Member +
Anyone tried the demo yet, I think its awesome :D

I just like cruising about, and some decent tunes on it also.

Speed trap high speeds are fun as well, and night time racing is cool.

Stu

Bluebear

Member +
Got it on pre-order! Was faintly disapointed by lack of features in the demo, but saw enough promise in there. It'll be better than the shitheap that was Test Drive Unlimited 2 in any case, that was dire.

SupaStu

Member +
Bought this last week, must say i'm really enjoying it, especially the free roam option, class driving at night down the Red Rock rock sideways :) Tunes up and beers in.

The infected mode is great crack as well, I see ones using little minis now to go up the side streets, and I bring my Range Rover to the golf course ;)

I downloaded test drive 2 demo, and it was soo bad.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Certain i was following you Stu a few weeks ago on Forza, your clan logo was TGTT? I did have the "new" company design logo on the Skyline i was using at the time :haha:

sx_turbo

Lifer
i'm not to sure about forza horizon, i cant help but think its to much like nfs, imo its not different enough,

they need to release a toyota starlet turbo on forza 4 imo aswell,

SupaStu

Member +
Certain i was following you Stu a few weeks ago on Forza, your clan logo was TGTT? I did have the "new" company design logo on the Skyline i was using at the time :haha:

Haha nice one, was I in my LFA with TEIN graphics, and pink bodywork :D Or my black GT86?

And yep, my clan tag is TGTT ;)

I downloaded Need for Speed Wanted, and thought it was poor, looks okay, but handling etc is terrible, Forza Horizon is much better.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Haha nice one, was I in my LFA with TEIN graphics, and pink bodywork :D Or my black GT86?

And yep, my clan tag is TGTT ;)

I downloaded Need for Speed Wanted, and thought it was poor, looks okay, but handling etc is terrible, Forza Horizon is much better.

You where in both at one stage or another im certain :)