found a ridicously clean unabused glanza for my mate

corofin12345

Member +
found my mate the cleanest glanza v ive ever seen.. i cant stress enough how clean this car is, even the mud guards in the wheel arches are spotless, fully stock bar the alloys, cd player and dumpvalve...has all original clips all around the car, even the grill on the bumper has orignal clips..not one wire cut or bracket removed.. 63 thousand miles and was imported in the last 2 years, im actually jealous..

late 1999 spec glanza V turbo,
original toyota mats, "spotless"
toyota speakers on rear shelf,
have no pictures of the inside but again its like new
i spotted one mark on the car and thats it

2200euro for this car :)

ill let the pictures do the talking:

19112011523-1.jpg

19112011524.jpg

19112011525.jpg

19112011522.jpg

Last edited:

corofin12345

Member +
looks a very tidy example,and nicer price too!
good man john!

u know me, lol...

im truely jealous man, the engine bay is spotless, interior is basically new.. even the power steering rack is like new.. not one bit of rust under neath and no jacking marks along the bottom of the car either, i rearly say this, but its a minter.. best thing is, my mate wont do a thing to this car, the only thing im going doing for him is a set of lowering springs :)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
very clean that one mate, good too see some standard ones still floating about lol.

AdamB

Member +
Real minter mate, I've always loved white glanza's, thats a steal price as well! Bet your mate is a happy bunny ;)

Derek

Lifer
Looks a nice clean motor, only thing is the drivers rear 1/4 has it had work? Glanza decal is not sitting right at all, and the panel doesnt seem to line up right with the drivers door or bootlid. Could be the angle of the pics.

Last edited:

corofin12345

Member +
Looks a nice clean motor, only thing is the drivers rear 1/4 has it had work? Glanza decal is not sitting right at all, and the panel doesnt seem to line up right with the drivers door or bootlid. Could be the angle of the pics.

just the camera derek (phone), the last owner put on the glanza decals on as there was none on it but i could see bits of the old glue still left from old decals so no paint job done or anything like that, no filler around the car either, even the bonnet looks off in the 3rd pic on passenger side but again its the camera angle.....

the car will be staying stock bar lowering springs :)