frame build up

mattwho

Member +
so my dad has built a few cars over the years like a modle T hotrod a lowcost and just rebuilt a morris minor!!!

well befor he did the morris he was starting onother built but he lost intrest
its rwd and juat a frame at the min and only has a 1.4 K rover engine in it but i think it has potential

what do you think?

carnew.jpg

just remember its not a finished frame so no nit picking

idears for looks so post some pics up
:drive:

Jay

Admin
Looks cleaner than your last purchase Matt, I can see potential there for something mental. Add a EP82 or EP91 bodyshell and you got a RWD EP..

dac69er

Super Moderator
just stick a 4efte in the back. finish it off and put a shell on it and itll be cool.

looks like a nicely made frame. i good base to start with

mattwho

Member +
well my luck eh?
just phoned my dad to see if he aint choped it yet and he says he wants to sell it for £500 with engine!!!!

im gutted agine:mad:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
ask him if he would give it to you and finish it yourself. if you can.... that would be surely fun.

can you do something like this that would be street legal? obv not just a frame...

munday

Member +
just stick a 4efte in the back. finish it off and put a shell on it and itll be cool.

looks like a nicely made frame. i good base to start with

If its going to be finished definatly stick with the k series engine, im not sure if its true now but 2 years ago the 160vvc produced the most power per KG of any production engine! Thats exactly what you want in a light car ;)

mattwho

Member +
is the 160 engine the same mounts??

would rather have a turbo but still it has to look right
and im thinking 6r4

mattwho

Member +
glad ur on fishy i need help on this
as you know my arms are wankerd so i need help and if i could put an ep shell onit i would not know where to start:(

mattwho

Member +
i see a few problems
i have to get it hear from scunthrope!!
i need a place to put it
we need a car to use!!
this could be the right time for a gt4 running gear car lads
ep shell FTW?:beer: