fueling problem idle air/fuel ration is 12.3

Hi ive just removed a jam fcd from my car that was connected to a sensor under the bonet and now the air/fuel ratio is all over the place when i accelerate it goes to 15.6 then runs rich on idle

any help would be great

thanks

Sounds like the MAP sensor isn't sending the right signal back to the ECU, would be worth going back over the wiring mate. Just in case something is amiss.

Basically just work backwards through this:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?11807-How-to-fit-the-jam-FCD-via-map-sensor-*

And let us know how you get on,

Jay

Hi thanks for the reply this was how it was installed but ive now taken it of and re joined the cut wire and the air/fuel ratio has not been same since i dont have a rrfpr either

thanks

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Try removing the battery for a few minutes so the ECU will reset, then connect it again and leave it to idle for a few minutes and take a good drive and see if its better then.

Try removing the battery for a few minutes so the ECU will reset, then connect it again and leave it to idle for a few minutes and take a good drive and see if its better then.

Hi thanks for the reply I've tried that already and tried taking efi fuse still no luck wat are the common afr for idle,accelerating,