full k26 set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

mak-turbo

Member +
For sale: full k26 set up (look in the extra info for more details)

Item Condition: brand new manifold / turbo was fully checked by turbo center other parts of tody

Price and price conditions: £550 ono

Extra Info:
brand new custon free flow manifold with think tudeing and think fix plate very well made

turbo was fully checked by turbo techniques

blitz wastegate and down pipe in good worken order and off site trader tody

BUT THE SET UP NEED WATER AND OIL LINES very easy thing to have made in the uk and very cheap i just need the car back asap

Pictures:
markk_2007

markk_2007

markk_2007

markk_2007

markk_2007

markk_2007

markk_2007

markk_2007

Contact Details: email me at markrkelly@hotmail.co.uk or u2u me on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £30 i think if any more i will pay ( in the uk in out of the uk i will have to check details for cost

please note i dont have 50 post thing as i have only just got the payed memder ship on this site but i was on the old site using the same user name and had a big post count

Last edited:

GTRob

Member +
i think i remember ur name from the old site, so i'll let this pass without the post count. u can see Jay about getting ur post count back up if u'd like, even though it doesn't make any difference imo, but anyways

good luck selling the kit

Jeffers_21

Member +
sorry mate just wanted to ask a question and maybe add some info. my sard k26 kit dosent have any water lines it's just oil cooled, im not sure if there were diffrent variations on the k26 so you might want to check if your's does need the water line's

was just thinking it might make it look more tempting if it only need's the oil line.

also is it a blitz or a sard? or is it one off the old audi?

turbo-dan

Member +
dont take this the wrong way at all m8 just a quick question have you got any documentation to say it has been checked by turbo tec let me no asap

mak-turbo

Member +
Hmmmm Payment has been made but he aint responding to any U2U's :(. Hope he hasint done a runner on me does anyone know him personally ?

sorry not on here 24/7 to replay to every thing matey i got work to do and a life to live at this time there is a postal strike so it cant be sent anywere yet matey !!!! but like i said to you on u2u that i am not going to run away with ur money !!!

cheers hope you like the set up !

Status
Not open for further replies.