Funeral For A Friend

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I'm off to see them tonight! It'll be the 3rd time I've seen em, I fucking love them. Any one else rocking out in oxford tonight?

:rockon:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
lol same here.. was thinking im about to read a sad story and cry :( *snif* * snif*

have a good one :)

cameroon95

Member +
One of my fav bands, good choice mate. I've seen them live around 9 times now. Own all albums_b-sides.:rockon:

Wrench is a good return to form isn't it?

Who is supporting?

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Yeah I really like wrench, wasn't such a fan of the album tales don't tell themselves though. The 4 new tracks they're released are good though, hoping for a new album of material like that. Its a couple of bands I've never heard of supporting, Save Your Breath and Telegraphs.

cameroon95

Member +
Yeah I really like wrench, wasn't such a fan of the album tales don't tell themselves though. The 4 new tracks they're released are good though, hoping for a new album of material like that. Its a couple of bands I've never heard of supporting, Save Your Breath and Telegraphs.

I quite liked tales you see,was different but still a solid album. Probably the best is still casually dressed and deep in conversation, i don't think they will ever top that.

I have the original 4-ways to scream your name clear cd aswell, can flock it on e-bay for 30 quid these days, its crazy!:confused:

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
As usual they didn't disappoint! Still sore and bruised (got set upon by 2 security guards and nearly kicked out for crowd surfing!) but had a brilliant night. I'd highly recommend them to anyone that hasn't seen them before. Got five finger death punch and shadows fall then gallows in december! Good times! :rockon: