G PUB.. Had the old girl running today

miller3

Member +

Just need to mod the down pipe and check the fuel pressure now' in time for le-mans in a fortnight's time. Been such a long time but its almost there
smile011.gif

miller3

Member +
Well it has a base map for the grey injectors (bosch 803's) for the running in then a trip to Blackpool for the final map @(http://www.motorsport-developments.co.uk/) and siemens 83lb injectors and a 5 bar map sensor . Will run something like 2.5 bar on full chat :rockon:

These guys are the dogs and tbh i am quite surprised some of you guys don't use them

sx_turbo

Lifer
looks and sounds awsome,

but is it really only 2 weeks to le man? :( i need to get my car sorted and mapped by then :(

miller3

Member +
Fooooooooook me my car is going to be quick' Had my exhaust done over this weekend and finished a lot of little jobs too so took it for a little blast' nothing to mad as its still a fresh engine but O my god i cant believe how well the turbo spins up :rockon:...

Le mans here we come :)

Adam_Glanza

Member +
haha! i love that feeling you get when youve just done some new bits to the car, the feeling of more power and just a different setup is so nice :)