gasket kits

starlet666

Member +
hey guys im from aus and not much help over here on stuff like this so i was wondering...
i have a ep 82 gt
im rebuilding and need a gasket set
what is different 2 the turbo and non turbo gasket kits kits???
head gasket maybe but is the rest the same??? any answers much appreciated
i have heard they are the same including head gasket but u guys will know a bit about them im guessing

Last edited:
as ive read ill post,
done the headset on mine recently couldnt tell you that but all i know is there doesnt seem to be any obvious turbo related parts cant you just go for the turbo one ? ?
not worth possibly taking it all off again if it goes wrong

Jay

Admin
Headgasket is the same, head-manifold gasket is the same, inlet manifold gasket is the same, not 100% on the other gaskets though.

You won't get a manifold-turbo gasket or a turbo-downpipe gasket as there's no turbo.

Here's the details on the 4EFTE kit available locally:

This kit covers most, if not all, renewable gaskets on the 4EFTE. The materials, specifcations and thicknesses changed over the model years but each kit supercedes the previous version.

Part number : started out as 04111-11101 and ended up as 04111-11104 Price : £122.33 inc vat
Pic :

brakepadsanddiscs3303xx6.jpg

brakepadsanddiscs3305bw0.jpg

starlet666

Member +
i dont need the turbo gaskets as i have brand new ones from my brand new turbo i have i went to a toyota dealer 2day and got most of it outta them its all the sale except the front crank seal and a few minor ones thats pretty much it though so i know i will b gettin the non turbo ones as i have no need for half the turbo specific gaskets thanks for the help guys much more help than the aussie dudes