Gauges Just Arrived

Marty!

Member +
Well the girlfriend got me these for xmas but only got round to ordering them about a week ago, look really decent for the price

Just need to get the 3pod pillar of TM-Delopments next

SDC11166.jpg

WaterOilTempandOilPress5.jpg

WaterOilTempandOilPress3.jpg

SDC11164.jpg

:shoot:

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
I got mine going back in like october but now i have time to do a bit of work on the car gona fit them. I was going the pillar aswell but have now decided to get the radio din slot to fill in the blank space there. Where did u get the plate from?

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
have the same boost guage and when i was getting the car mapped we checked how accurate it was and it was reading spot on the 1 bar:) lights up nice too:):

Marty!

Member +
Got the 3 gauges and the sandwich plate for £130 thot was a good bargin.
Got the plate of the same guy
were yous get the plate for under the the head unit and can it take 3 2" gauges???

the car came with the hks gauge in it but its red LED tho,
would like a full set ie boost gauge, volt and air and fuel? would like to have 3 on the pillar and 3 under the cd unit,
what 3 would yous put on the pillar,
obvlsy the boost one would go there but wat other to important ones would ya put up there 2

Last edited:

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
I got my radio din slot from ebay, was only £12 delivered i think arriving tomorrow hopefully. My one takes 3 x 52mm gauges

I have my boost gauge fitted into the heating vent beside the drivers window, also my GReddy profec boost controller has boost on screen is just under my radio. Then 3 radio din gauges i have are oil temp, oil pressure & water temp.

Last edited:

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Ye i did cheers, one he has for slae is for k series rover it says. Does anyone know the fitement for the ep82?

GTnomez

Member +
Nice!

I was looking to get these aswell! Did you order off the american site as a week is quick delivery and 130 is a bargain.

Do you have a link to where you got them?

Marty!

Member +
ill not be wiring these in pal for about amonth, pm jay "hes aGod" or a couple of other guys on here to help ya out pal, i hate electrics lol

Johnny_C

Lifer
just to warn you marty,you will have to grind a good bit from the P/S pump bracket to get the sandwitch plate on.
lads i can wire in gauge if yous need any done,pm me.:)