Gauging Interest - CT9 hybrid kit

ChrisW

Lifer
For sale: Tong Turbo's GT Spec Hybrid, heat wrapped SPS mild steel manifold and SPS 316 grade S/S decat.

Item Condition: Well both the turbo and manifold have only been on the car for 2/3 weeks now as they were both fitted on the 13th September. Ive ran a bar of boost through the turbo since then so nothing stressful, hence the turbo is as good as new. The turbo and manifold have probably only covered 300-350 miles since fitted. The decat has been on for slightly longer however but only about 3 weeks more, again in perfect condition, just a bit grubby with oily fingerprints lol.

The only bad point about any of the above is one of the threads for the turbo to IC studs. Like a prat I accidently cross threaded it when I fitted the turbo :mad::confused:, so just have to use a nut and bolt on the one side to do the job. This isnt a problem however and has worked fine for me.

Price and price conditions: £550.00 o.v.n.o + paypal fees :)

Extra Info: The reason for the sale is that I am now forging my engine so want some big boost through a TD04, you know how it is lol ;)

Please note that I am only gauging interest at this minute, I just need to confirm that I can get the money I want from this to buy the TD04 kit.

Pictures: Not the best sorry but the turbo is still on the car at the minute!

Turbo1.jpg

Manifold.jpg

Decat.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Should be around £25 via a courier but will need to confirm.

ChrisW

Lifer
Sorry people had quite a bit of interest in the kit as a whole so will probably sell it as that, less hassle for me aswell tbh :)

ChrisW

Lifer
Erm I used to go Rileys a while back but Im no regular. Im from Streetly. You work at Gracechurch dont you?

Streetech

Member +
Erm I used to go Rileys a while back but Im no regular. Im from Streetly. You work at Gracechurch dont you?

I used to when I was at uni.
Guess this is you then;
DSC01023.jpg

I was bored and looking at the cars parked around the town via the cctv system.
Car looked really nice, wanted your front bumper.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
haha Pete, that totally doesn't make you look like a normal preson in the slightest!

Streetech

Member +
haha Pete, that totally doesn't make you look like a normal preson in the slightest!

:holdit:
This coming from the person who has "If it wasn't for Date Rape I'd never get laid." in their sig.

I got bored at work so used to look at the cars. Whats wrong with that?

ChrisW

Lifer
Haha yea thats mine lol! When was that mate? Must have been a while ago? Is it in the Halfords car park? Its like Big Brother around town centres now isnt it lmao :p!

raz-gt

Member +
all i can say is keep up the good work protecting our starbos top man ;) lol

good to know some1 is keeping a eye when we not there lol