###Gauging interest in EP82 Roll cages###

Just seeing who might be interested in these. They will be 43mm diameter, 3mm thick CHS Mild Steel. Complete bolt together and bolt in for ease of fitment. They will come unpainted as most will want their own colour choice. Can be painted at extra cost. No cutting of dash required and will be available with bolt in options of door bars, rear diagonal and harness bar at extra cost. These will be a well made and very strong cage, not like some on offer.

Price will be £495 + del

This will be the design

6 Point cage

EP822Rollcage.jpg

turboflow

Member +
i will defo have one dave but its when though, on my list of shoppin for the car this year looks a little like this
wilwoods
uprated clutch
role cage
proper bucket seat
takata harnesses (chuff the price they are rare)
sound deaden the car
respray
spats, skirts, wing, splitter
many handling mods

so if they are goin to be availabkle in 6 month then i will take one then

KrissyB

Member +
Dave any ideas if the optional door bars will fit a Cusco saftey 21 cage that I have in mine if so ill be ordering the door bars from yourself depending on prices.

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
the thing is the cusco cages dont fit sun roof models i think its due to the switches in the middle for the sunroof from what i can make off.

Rumel786

Member +
Sorry to hi-jack this thread dave but heres a few pics of my old cage that was in my old sunroof model ep82.

the only problem was i could not have any sun visors in the car, they will fit but would have constantly been down.

02102009027.jpg

02102009028.jpg

02102009030.jpg

02102009024.jpg

02102009023.jpg

02102009020.jpg

I have sold the cage but still have it as im awaiting full payment which would be a couple of months.

If your interested dave and willing to pay for courier i am happy to borrow you the cage and see if you can make similar ones to satisfy the sunroof model guys :p

Last edited:

weakboy2

Member +
cusco cages will fit with a sunroof, but you have to turn the front bar the other way, probs makes it a bit weaker but they will fit.