Gauging interest starlet ep85 4wd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad_L

Member +
Starlet ep85 4wd *£1500 takes it away*

Ive received some bad news today which may result in having to sell my ep85. I really dont want too and hopefully i can keep it but i feel the need to get interest in the car incase it does have to go.

For sale:

Toyota starlet ep85 4wd

Item Condition:

The condition of the car overall is in good condition only a few dents in the boot and bonnet due to getting damaged in transit when i bought them.

Newly fitted id-works front fenders. These are not painted yet as i havent had chance and was going to wait until i done the conversion.

Its still running on the standard carb'ed lump which i have been using daily for work. Ive covered around 2k since the car has been imported it has 10months mot and taxed until the end of jan,

I bought the 4efte from jamie cant remember his user name. Ive got a wepr stainless steel external wastegate td04 manifold and also a rotated td04.

Ive got the following for the conversion

engine loom
Interior loom
ecu
black dash
4efte
manifold
td04

The car has covered 113kms.

I am willing to sell the car as it is without the engine etc just drop me a pm.

Price and price conditions:

£3000

mods if you want me to put a rough price just ask :)

Extra Info:

All the 4wd system works perfect and is in very good condition i will pop outside later so take a few pictures.

Pictures:

The car now has a grill fitted since these pictures were taken.

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

4wd.jpg

Contact Details:

Pm me

Bude, North Cornwall ex23

Last edited:

Brad_L

Member +
i would just sell the car on its own if anyone is interested as i could sell all the engine manifold etc on its own,

Steve GT

Member +
you dont know how much i want this lol if i hadnt spent so much time and effort on mine id snap your hand off for it

Maybe one day il own one :)

Serious GLWTS if you do decide to sell it :)

Bazza

Member +
Brad I want an ep85 if your giving it away :) lol

Just moved in to new house yesterday so most of money is going in to that for a little while then get back in to the car scene.

Brad_L

Member +
just nipped outside to take these pictures of the 4wd system as you can tell the underneat is very clean and its been well looked after for a 20yr old car.

SL372132.jpg

SL372133.jpg

SL372134.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.