GI bonnet

lloyd94

Fresh Recruit
i hav been thinkin of fittin a gi bonnet to my gt as i hav a front mount and dont really like reverse scoops but some one told me it wont fit is this true?:confused:

one like this?
7.jpg

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
i had a blue one with a dint were the scoop would be im actually ragin i through it out,didnt no they were hard got

Jay

Admin
£150 from Toyota brand new. Direct fit to the EP82 GT and looks pretty damn sweet too.

Jay

Fro

Member +
Id definately take one at that price. Dave B`s carbon ones are spaff worthy, they look awesome but i dont really want a carbon bonnet.

£150 from Toyota brand new. Direct fit to the EP82 GT and looks pretty damn sweet too.

Jay
so it is around 150 for a new gi bonnet and and they are selling reverse scoops for 100 that don't really add up for me.I no what I am getting.. How much is the glanza v bonnet 2nd hand??

Stulet-GTT

Member +

Jay

Do you have a part number???
Am thinking of buying a new one to replace mine, mine has a couple of dent's init and the front is a little bent in. Think the previous owner rear ended somethink, its not to bad but to get it sorted is the same price as i new one...

I really like my Gi bonnet, glad i got it...

PICT3635.jpg