Glanza abs light/ engine managment light

hi all...

i have a toyota starlet sr with full glanza conversion and wiring from front to the tail lights...

the engine management light comes on a 2600rpm on boost and stays on.

also some twonk put a non abs driveshaft in it and i have replaced it with one that has an abs ring on it but for some reason the light has stayed on... my car is due mot and i was wondering if anybody has had this problem... the abs seems not to work still but i have spoke to other people with glanzas thts abs doesnt function. but they have no light on.. i am going to bleed the brakes tomorrow as they seemed to have gone very soft... any info would be greatly appreciated....
cheers craig

Jay

Admin
Check the ECU for fault codes, reset it then see if the codes reappear mate. Might give you an idea of what's amiss.

For the ABS lamp, you'll probably need to clear the fault codes before the lamp will go out.

Give it a go and report back buddy,

Jay

Check the ECU for fault codes, reset it then see if the codes reappear mate. Might give you an idea of what's amiss.

For the ABS lamp, you'll probably need to clear the fault codes before the lamp will go out.

Give it a go and report back buddy,

Jay

cheers mate... um any idea on how to reset them? do i need to take it to someone with a computer? am going to attempt the diagnostics... not really worried about the engine management light as it wont fail mot for it. lol

sambgt

Fresh Recruit
I have code 11 repaired wire but can not reset the ecu I am pushing brake pedal 8 or more times in 3 seconds but nothing just keeps flashing codes tried ecu fuse and battery no luck any reason abs ecu won't reset thank'

janrat

Fresh Recruit
Glanza ABS

Hi,

I recently replace the wire harness of the glanza v. Now the ABS light indicates continuously. I found that there's no rear ABS sensors in my car. Is it possible to fix ABS to work (front only)??

Thanks in advance.