Glanza in Sandwich, me in a Williams

sussex_gti

Member +
Just wondered if your on here? Just wondered whats been done to yours as i was looking to change for a Starlet, but now im not so sure ;)

Kelly

Member +
Standard vs standard i would expect the williams to be the better vehicle of choice all day long.

Its when ppl start modifying the starlet/glanza has far more potential.

Welcome to the forum :)

Nwimie

Member +
welcome matey glanza/gt's have alot of easy mods to make up some easy power good luck finding a nice one

sussex_gti

Member +
Was yesterday evening, around 9.30pm. had a play between Sandwich and Dover. It looked tweaked, just wondered what had been done. Was white, Hks style exhaust, some aftermarket kit and Oz Supperleggeras.

tom_hunt

Member +
:rockon:
Standard vs standard i would expect the williams to be the better vehicle of choice all day long.

Its when ppl start modifying the starlet/glanza has far more potential.

Welcome to the forum :)

Iv beaten a standard Williams when my car was standard :rockon: The lad kept asking what I had done to mine and my answer was simple - Nothing!!! Its just a 1.3 lol.

Any hoo Welcome to the site mate.

Tom

sussex_gti

Member +
I dont know if something was up with it? I pulled away from it when both in front, and alongside. I wasnt expecting this, and was tempted by a Starlet but i dont want to pay more money to go slower!