Glanza S insurance

Epjoni

Member +
Just wondering anyone know any companies that will insure a 17 year old on a glanza S...rang quinn direct and they said youd need to be 21 with full license before theyl insure me on it?:confused:

cossiej23

Member +
Quinn is so odd2deal with,im with them,when i 1st got car i rang them2change insurance onto glanza,i said car is 1.3 glanza by tax book but i declared she is turbo model,guy on fone says yea thats the glansa s,i said is it nt the v ,he said no the glanza s is the turbo,tried changing it to a v a few times but they want me2change taxbook to say v,they are weird

Epjoni

Member +
ya they are weird your defently right there..i asked him how i had to be 21 with full license to get insured on a non turbo and that lads can get insured on turbo ones at 18 and 19 with ye....he just said we dont discuss the policy details or some shit like that..:mad::mad::mad::mad:

wicklowEP

Fresh Recruit
when i was goin to get my glanza i rang 4 a quote and they said i had to be 21 but i went and got it anyway. They insured me no problem :confused: Quinn are weird

have u tried 123.ie....?

Epjoni

Member +
is yours a turbo ya?i duno what they be at...seems to change every day with them from what i hear..:confused:no but i will nw;)

wicklowEP

Fresh Recruit
if i do that do they have to insure me when i change it over?

not 100% on that but when i rang Quinn they wouldnt quote me but when i was sitting in the glanza waiting to bring her home they insured me no problem and its insured as a turbo

xxjack189

Member +
Quinn insured a 17 year old on a glanza S for 1800 in my town. they do seem a bit iffy insuring young people on starbos though, sometimes they do, sometimes they dont.:confused: You could try there online quote system, i was just messing around with it one day and they quoted me 180 less than what i was paying with them anyway

Why dont yea just put it down as a toyota starlet 1.3 efi?to this day i never had my starlets down as tubros.it is only 1.3 on the log book so way say to them it is a tubro?????? and they will still pay out of you crash I NO THAT TOOOOO WELLL :(