Glanza TD04L RR Results.

Gee

Member +
Hi all,

Had the car RR today.

Thanks go out to Pete at www.autofixed.co.uk for fitting more or less everything on my car and building my forged block.

Cheers to Matt and the team at www.theracingline.co.uk for mapping my car previously and today.

The RR prints can be viewed below and these were the results.

265 flywheel HP
223 wheel HP

- Please note, on the flywheel RR print you will notice a sudden loss of boost. This was down to the intercooler pipe blowing off at high boost. It would not of made anymore power anyway.

- Due to the pipe blowing off, the map could not be fully tweaked on the road, so is due back on Thursday for this and to sort the boost pipe. The car has some flat spots etc which were not at all apparant on the RR, but are on the road.

As usual, things did not go to plan.

The 3 bar MAP sensor I bought did not work.
The injectors I bought, 2 of them do not work.

This all caused more expense for myself and a lot of time consumed.

Hopefully on Thursday, all will be well.

Now here are the RR prints:

img002-1.jpg

img003-1.jpg

EDIT

Got my 550cc injectors setup finally! Bit of tweaking with ignition etc produced the below result:

img007600x454.jpg

Last edited:

Gee

Member +
Thanks Kelly.

Still going to have to drive like a granny until Thursday. Oh well, done it for 2 months, few more days won't hurt :D

lennyEP82

Member +
glad its going well gee, the nerves must be settled after the rr!! onwards and upwards matey i bet its rapid, loved all the 2weeks i got out of my k24:( i bet this is something else!. think i may go for a glanza for a change im finding it hard to leave the starlets tbh. all the best mate

Gee

Member +
Cheers Lenny.

Still feeling a bit fed up and moment. Parts I bought failed, boost pipe keeps coming off and map needs ironing out, so have to go back on Thursday.

I'm sure a big smile will be on my face then thou :D

Thanks Steve.

Still got standard cams and no head work, so a satisfactory result for me.

Gee

Member +
I'm sure I will always ponder about having more power, but I am going to concentrate on braking, cosmetics and sorting an LSD out now.

Picture of the bitch at The Racing Line:

DSC01643600x450.jpg