Glanza v owners

Sticks

Member +
Just a quick question.

What is the modal of your car on the insurance ?

Toyota starlet .............????

Because Glanza never comes up.

Nippon

Member +
Mine says Toyota GT Turbo. This is due to them not having Glanza V on their database. Therefore i had to give the model number EP91

Sticks

Member +
What is the cd then.

They had it as Toyota starlet cd on my last insurance as the got when they typed the reg into there datebase.

Is this wrong do you think ?

For alot of imports in Ireland they are registered in their log books as non-turbo's etc... And if they check up the model via the registeration plate then it would likely be wrong. You are better insuring it as the car it is which is a Glanza V EP-91 TURBO.

D3N0

Member +
Mines with Quinn Direct, they have it on their system 98 Glanza V ep91. you can do an insureance quote online.

Sticks

Member +
With quinn direct it was

Fully comp: £808.00

T,P,F and T: £464.00

The people that did insure with them, how did you put your mod's on. Did you phone them?

D3N0

Member +
thast a good quote mate, you have a section on the online quote system that allows you to list your mods. what would be best though, is to fill out all the info online then call them quoting your reference number.

Sticks

Member +
I didn't see that bit and i looked everywhere.

Think they will be the next ones i go with but will wait until next week as i am 24 on saturday and it is cheaper buy £80 :rockon:

WallaceGlanza

Member +
24 and you're gonna be paying £800!? I was paying £600 at 22 with highway, and this year I'll be down to £400 with adrian flux.

Sticks

Member +
I had a accident and lost 3 years no clams.

I have 4 years no clams and been driving 6 years.

What do you have ?

Adrian flux was over a £1000 for TPFT