glanza with lsd gearbox.. would it have quick shift gear stick??

wolfman43

Member +
hello i have a glanza and it was meant to have a LSD gearbox but someone has taken it out some time before i bought it...!! so have normal gearbox now...

just wondered about the gear stick havin quick shift?? as have heard that it would have quick shift with the LSD box?? is that right..

if it has got one could i tell?? like part number on it or some wot??

thanks steve

Jay

Admin
The box will have no bearing on the shifter, they are seperate units and are upgraded seperate from each other. It's hard to explain the visual differences bith if you have a quickshift you should be able to tell from the reduced throw in the gearstick.

Hope that helps,

Jay

corofin12345

Member +
hello i have a glanza and it was meant to have a LSD gearbox but someone has taken it out some time before i bought it...!! so have normal gearbox now...

just wondered about the gear stick havin quick shift?? as have heard that it would have quick shift with the LSD box?? is that right..

if it has got one could i tell?? like part number on it or some wot??

thanks steve

nope, not the case as jay said... a quick shifter is the actual gear stick unit itself... if ya want to check, the stock gear stick normally has white paint down along the stalk near the end at the front "pull down the leather to see", other quick shifters like TRD have yellow paint

wolfman43

Member +
hello just looked ... and it looks like a off white paint... so no quick shift....

thanks all.. steve

oh and in in colchester area jayc..