Golf tdi

billybob

Untrusted Seller
well i bought a golf tdi for a run around car got it cheap enough but seems the shifting of the gears are a bit hard to go in ..im thinking mybe a new clucth or could it be something else?
info will be great ..repped:)

i have a gttdi as a run about i find the gears very close together with a very stiff clutch,havent found any problems gettin into gear

dan

Brendanlez

Member +
Take a look at the gear selector jus above the gearbox, these are known to be complicated bastards of things, it might just be that it has slipped out of line slightly or as in my case with the bora the bushing has worn a bit... Assholes of things

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Take a look at the gear selector jus above the gearbox, these are known to be complicated bastards of things, it might just be that it has slipped out of line slightly or as in my case with the bora the bushing has worn a bit... Assholes of things

cheers i will be at it in the morning

i went from a golf to a starlet and thought the starbo gearbox was very smooth compared, i think it must be with all the golfs then lol

billybob

Untrusted Seller

can i adjust the gear linkage as there a screw type im thinking that may help it also:confused: