Good choice or back to the wall.....

muthaducka

Member +
I've been chuckling to myself all day but I may not be laughing for long.

I accidentally booked two of my work colleagues into a hotel in Manchester for Wednesday night for the United / Barcelona game instead of Tuesday.

I have since rectified (no pun intended) my mistake and booked them in to a hotel in a prime location within Manchester. All the hotels are booked up within a 15 miles radius and this is all I could find :)

http://www.newunionhotel.com/contact.asp

Two double rooms, 1 each.

Just to help you paint the picture in your mind, the two guys are 45 year old workmen......

Y....M...C...A......:)

muthaducka

Member +
I did originally ask for a twin room but I don't suppose that's suits the theme.
I couldn't bring myself to suggest they hold hands together on the way in.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
lol if i was your mate i would think its halarious, depends if united win or not.

if we win then itll be a great joke and youll be the king of pranks..

if we loose then prepare to have a few black eyes ahaha

muthaducka

Member +
Kelly, this is genuine. It's going to be so funny.
They know it's a B & B, cheap as chips in the centre of Manchester and I made it clear it was going to be a bit dicey but in the city centre and their only choice.

I wasn't going to mention that their room key would be handed to them on the end of a dog leash or Barbara their host is in fact Frank :)

They are both big guys but fortunately they both live and mainly work in London.

As said, lets hope united win, I don't think they will enjoy getting shafted twice.

muthaducka

Member +
I have just received a call from one of the guys, chatting about work etc.
I apologised that the rooms were 'no frills' / low budget. That raised an eyebrow but all has been taken in good spirit.

It's actually turned out rather well. They were welcomed by mange tout - two lesbos ladies - result!

jamesbaa

Member +
I was in manchester last week and the one road that i was told to not go down was canal street, as that is suppost to be the capital street for gays and lesbians in britan, you've booked them a hotel allong that street lolololol!!!!!!

Kelly

Member +
Apparantly Canel Street is suppose be a good night out! I have never been! But my mum has (no she isnt a lesbian she has two gay lad mates) will have to go one night!!!

muthaducka

Member +
Canal street is appropriate, someone crossed out the 'C' making it anal street :)

I've parked down there before (many moons ago when I didn't know the area) and when I got back to my car, I had some massive lady banging at my window trying to get in my side. Lucky for me, the doors were locked and I was on my way. One big lady looking for love.

On the same road, I had just left my car and made good eye contact with a very tasty looking lady, smiles etc and started chatting while I was on the move. We were chatting away (I'm a chatterbox, you can probably tell from my posts) then bosch - business or pleasure! I wasn't expecting that chat-up line. Needless to say I got a good butchers of what was behind the long jacket, approved and got on my way.

The two guys turned up on my doorstep this morning, that was a bit of a surprise. I didn't know what to expect but they just dropped by to discuss the match and go throug work for the day. No mention of the hotel.....