Got a result, 211bhp @ flywheel

jimmer

Member +
DSC00382.jpg

Had the car on the rollers yesterday and got a pretty decent result, happy enough. thats with a hybrid runnin 1 bar.

jimmer

Member +
it is based on a ct12 but not sure exactly what housings were used, But both were replaced.
It was made by AET turbos in england, crackin turbo, very little lag as expected but still has top end power, as you can see on the graph the power didn't tail off at all.

Aidan-G

Member +
good result but i see you loose a bit of torque around 4k??
edit:i read the graph wrong,the power drops at around 4k?

jimmer

Member +
you were right the first time mate lol, its the torque that drops off around 4k then comes back, don't know what the dip is about but i have never noticed it on the road lol.

jimmer

Member +
i know what ya mean, but the fuelling an all was checked which turned out to be fine, just one of those things i guess. And as i said, on the road ya can't notice a dip or hesitation or anything so it doesn't really worry me lol.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
yeah real good result.. Cant say a very nice power curve looks up and down.. But if you dont notice it then furry muff.

jimmer

Member +
yeah it only has an fpr an all so maybe that and the timing can be fine tuned for a smoother curve, we literally checked the fuelling on the day to see if it would be safe and threw it on the rollers to get an idea of power. Oh yeah and the manifold is blowing out as its fecked, so all prob adds up to maybe explain that. Engine is comin out again to replace a couple of bits an bobs then get a manifold and properly set up then try it again, prob see more power again lol.

Chris@CCM

Member +
just to add a bit to this jimmers car only had a rrfpr and a fcd and was not really even tuned as i only check the fueling about 10 mins befor it went on the rollers . with a good tune theres more left in it for sure

Last edited:

Dane_Bristol

Member +
just to add a bit to this jimmers can only had a rrfpr and a fcd and was not really even tuned as i only check the fueling about 10 mins befor it went on the rollers . with a good tune theres more left in it for sure

Its really amazing what can be achieved :), AET produce some brilliant turbos if i were to ever get a Hybrid CT9 it would be from them foresure !

jimmer

Member +
yeah i was certainly happy, esp considering how little lag there is lol, and for only using an fpr n fcd. I think next i'm gonna try to get an air/fuel controller of some kind, the cheaper the better really and properly set her up. Then with a new manifold we should see some better results.